Our mission at Sarah Chelle is to provide you with client-focused, evidence-based solutions to your health concerns that both address your symptomatic discomfort and your root cause.
Please familiarise yourself with the following terms and conditions to avoid any confusion and disappointment. Any concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1:1 Healing Journey membership
The coaching Agreement shall come into effect on the date the Client clicks ‘Buy’, ticks they agree to the terms and conditions and has successfully paid and signed up to the 1:1 Healing Journey memebrship. It shall stand for an indefinite time period until either the Naturopath or the Client cancels the membership.
- Services: Naturopath shall provide Client with the following services – 2 consults in the first month and one consult per month thereafter via Zoom, access to the Naturopath’s SSHT online courses that are relevant to the Clients healing, access to prescribed prescription only or practitioner only supplementation and herbs.
- Payment: the Client agrees to the payment of one upfront cost and a monthly cost thereafter at the time of clicking ‘Buy’ on the checkout page. Payment must be received monthly and prior to consults or materials being delivered.
- Late payment: if for any reason the payment is late, Naturopath must be notified 48 hours prior to the payment due date. Access to services, resources and courses will be removed until payment is made. If payment is late by more than 10 days, your membership will be cancelled and you’ll forfeit your current monthly price (aka. you can resign back on at the new advertised price).
- Schedule: Naturopath shall deliver consults in a reasonable amount of time with most consults occurring every 4 weeks for optimal healing. Client must respond or communicate with Naturopath within a reasonable amount of time, as will Naturopath (up to 4 business working days).
- Delivery: Naturopath will provide Zoom sessions to Client.
- Communication: Client and Naturopath can communicate via email. New or sizeable health enquiries will be addressed at the next consult so optimal recommendations can be provided based on all information Naturopath requires. Queries as to the current prescription or consult will be addressed in the email.
RESCHDULING OR CANCELATION POLICY
The Client agrees to inform the Naturopath 24 hours in advance of any session the Client needs to reschedule and/or cancel. In case of canceled sessions, the Naturopath reserves the right to charge the Client for a missed consult if told in less than 24 hours prior to the consult and the Client therefore forfeits their consult for that month. Depending on the Naturopath’s schedule, the Naturopath will try in good faith to find a new slot for the missed consult. An additional ‘extra consult’ fee will be charged if an additional consult is required in the same month.
The Parties agree to keep all terms and conditions of the Agreement confidential unless their disclosure is required according to law. All conversations and information of this Agreement shall be protected and kept confidential, unless confession of incriminating activity, or harm to self or others is expressed. The Naturopath will attain written permission from the Client if any personal information was to be shared. The Naturopath may share generalised anonymous feedback or health progress of the Client via marketing material if the Client agrees to it on their Initial Intake Form which is provided and must be completed prior to Client’s first consult. Any generalised information shared about the Client will keep all Client name/s, personal information and sensitive informational confidential, non-identifiable and removed from marketing material. Only information that is generalised and can’t be directly traced back to the Client may be shared via marketing. For example: “I have a client who was feeling super drained when they woke up and now they’re easily waking before their alarm and feeling so productive and on top of everything.”
CANCELLATION OR PAUSING OF THE AGREEMENT
Cancelling your membership: The Client can cancel this Agreement at any time after the first 3 months by cancelling their subscription under account > billing details. Or can manually be cancelled, ensuring to give 3 days written notice. The Naturopath reserves the right to cancel and end this Agreement at any time, ensuring to give 2 days written notice. The Naturopath may request compensation for all services provided until the Agreement is terminated. If the Client wishes to cancel this Agreement, they may do so immediately once the 3 months (92 days) has been completed, and all future services booked in will be cancelled and access to any online courses or resources will be removed immediately. If the Client has paid for services not yet delivered, they can either choose to have their service or they will be refunded that months membership amount and access to resources and courses removed immediately. If the Client chooses to have their service, their access to resources/courses will be removed at the end of that payment month. If the Client has received a service for that month and access to courses/resources and has not yet paid, payment for that month will still be required from the Client.
Pausing your membership: you can pause your monthly membership up to 3 times per calendar year. Pausing will kick into effect for the next months payment and all consults, access to courses and resources will be removed while you’re paused. Pausing for longer than 3 months will result in your membership being cancelled and the price of your monthly membership being forfeited. You can sign back up again at the new advertised price.
COPYRIGHT & PROTECTION
- Copyright Ownership: In the event that any copyrighted work(s) are created or shared as a result of the Services provided by Parties in accordance with this Agreement, the contributing Party owns all copyrights in any and all work(s) it creates or produces, whether registered or unregistered. Any and all products, whether tangible or intangible, produced or created in connection with, or in the process of fulfilling this Agreement, are expressly and solely owned by the Party who creates the materials and may be used in the reasonable course of each Party’s business going forward. For example, if Coach shares a spreadsheet that Client utilizes, Client may not share, distribute, sell, or otherwise enjoy the privileges of said spreadsheet and copyrighted material contained within the spreadsheet.
- Trademark Ownership: Any and all trademarks, whether registered or unregistered, remain the property of the contributing Party.
- Permitted Uses of Material(s): Coach grants to Client a non-exclusive license of product(s) produced with and for Client for personal use only so long as Client provides Coach with attribution reasonably visible on primary or related course materials or marketing collateral. Client may share materials with her virtual assistant. Other than the VA, in no event is Client allowed to share Coach’s materials with any third party without Coach’s express prior written permission.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Naturopath shall not be liable for any damages, be it indirect, consequential or special, suffered by the Client. Unless otherwise stated in the Agreement, the Naturopath makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind regarding coaching services the Parties agreed upon. With respect to this Agreement, the Client agrees not to hold the Naturopath liable or responsible for any actions and/or inactions.
- Governing Law: The laws of the state of Western Australia, Australia, govern all matters relating to this Agreement.
- Severability: If any portion of this Agreement is deemed to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement remain in full force, if the essential provisions of this Agreement for each Party remain legal and enforceable.
- Notice: Parties shall provide effective notice (“Notice”) to each other via email.
- Merger: This Agreement constitutes the final, exclusive agreement between the Parties relating to the Services contained in this Agreement. All earlier and contemporaneous negotiations and agreements between the Parties on the matters contained in this Agreement are expressly merged into and superseded by this Agreement.
- Assignment: Neither Party may assign or subcontract any rights or obligations in this Agreement without proper Notice, unless otherwise provided in this Agreement.
- Titles: The titles and section headers in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and should not be construed as part of this Agreement.
- Dispute Resolution: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach of this Agreement, will be settled by alternative dispute resolution (ADR) prior to a formal complaint. ADR includes arbitration or mediation administered by an authorized entity, in accordance with its Commercial or other Arbitration Rules. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) or mediator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over this Agreement and related dispute resolution proceedings.
For all new 1:1 Healing Journey clients, they are required to have an initial naturopathic consultation. The consult will range from 75-90 minutes and during this time the Client and Naturopath will have a thorough discussion regarding the Client’s primary health concern/s, a review of relevant body systems and notes will be taken about various aspects of their health, diet, lifestyle, mindset, health history and family history. A treatment protocol will be prescribed either at the time of consult or up to 24 hours post consult depending upon the level of complexity, which may involve diet, mindset, lifestyle and/or supplement recommendations, plus possible pathology testing to help determine appropriate course of action to achieve the Client’s best results.
Discovery calls are required free of charge to see if I can assist with your health concerns and if I am the right practitioner for you. Booking of these discovery calls can be done via the online booking system or by emailing email@example.com. Discovery calls go for 30 minutes and will not include any therapeutic suggestions or prescribing of your health concerns. Sarah Chelle may cancel this call if the situation arises.
PRE-EXISTING CLIENTS (not enrolled in 1:1 healing journey memberships)
Any of these appointments can be booked either through the online booking system 24/7, otherwise you may email. A response will arrive to these requests during business hours and we endeavour to respond within 48 hours.
You will receive a booking confirmation via email and an appointment reminder via email and SMS two days before your appointment.
There is a sufficient time gap left between each consultation so that we can endeavour to always start your consultation on time.
In the case of arriving late for your appointment, the time you are late is deducted from your appointment and we will still be finishing on scheduled time so that we can respect the time of the following client and not impede into their session. The full consult price will still be charged. It is advised to always arrive either a few minutes prior or on time to your appointment to get the most out of your consultation.
Clients are either subscribed to the monthly membership where a set amount is direct debited out of your account the same date in which you signed up and the 1:1 follow-up consult is to be booked in and delivered in that month. Or clients are part of the ad hoc consultation service where 100% prepayment is required upon booking your consult either via the online booking system or from the emailed invoice. The cost of your any prescribed herbal medicine or supplementation and shipping costs will be due up to 72 hours after your invoice is received. An invoice will be sent to you that provides you with the correct bank details or you may pay via the online payment gateway (Stripe).
There may be multiple platforms advertising our prices and although we endeavour to have these prices reflected accurately across all platforms, mistakes can sometimes be made. Prices are accurate as per the websites advertised price and charging will be in alignment with these prices.
If utilising any external dispensary service (Vital.ly, MyRener, Ariya, Natural Script) then payment is required through their services and you have access to purchase repeat prescriptions up to the number included on your prescription at the time of consultation and as set by your practitioner.
By the Practitioner (the Naturopath): In the circumstance that I need to reschedule your appointment, I will do my best to provide as much notice as reasonably possible and offer alternative appointment times to suit you at your convenience.
By the Client: I understand that life can get in the way and you may be required to reschedule your appointment which you can do so by contacting me via email up to 24 hours before your appointment time. If you need to reschedule less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment, 50% of your consultation fee is charged as I highly value your time, my time and the time of those on my waiting list. Please call 0444 527 788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to reschedule.
No-shows and last minute cancellations are difficult for our business and it may mean other clients miss out. We value our time as much as we value yours and appreciate when others do so too. You can cancel or reschedule anytime via phone, facebook messenger, or email with a minimum of 24 hours notice. Less than 24 hours notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee of their consultation fee.
In the case of a no show or cancellation, further appointments may require a 100% deposit of their consultation fee at the time of booking. This cancellation policy is clearly stated at the time of booking, which you agree to prior to any consultation.
PREPARATION FOR THE APPOINTMENT
We request that you email through any relevant pathology or scans done prior to your consultation, in order to maximise the time spent with your practitioner. Some further pathology may be suggested if it will help improve the understanding of your case and assist in formulating a specific and highly effective treatment protocol. It is ultimately up to the clients discretion if they wish to pursue getting those further pathology tests completed and whether they wish to pay for services out of pocket or visit their medical doctor for a referral. Any pathology received after the consult will be addressed at the following consult.
An intake form is emailed to you at the time of booking and we require that filled out at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. Access to this intake form can be found through the link on your confirmation email. If this form is not received prior to your appointment, it will need to be filled during your appointment which the client will sacrifice the time taken to complete from their consultation. The usual initial consultation will proceed, but any time taken to fill out the form will be deducted from your consult. The full consult fee will still be charged. Further consultations may be required to gather the information missed.
Under no circumstances will sexual comments or advances, aggressive comments, or gestures be tolerated. Anything of this nature will result in termination of the appointment, with full payment expected.
Health and Hygiene
Health and hygiene is of utmost importance at Sarah Chelle and is taken very seriously and regularly evaluated to be of the highest standard.
During the dispensing of therapeutic supplements, a clean spatula is used for the creams and clean bowels and measuring utensils are used for the dispensing of all powders. All herbal bottles are sanitised and clean for use of your herbal medicine or oils.
As of April 2019, private health no longer offers rebates for naturopathic consultations.
I, Sarah Patterson, am not a medical doctor; I do not service medical emergencies. If you have a medical emergency, you must contact your primary care physician or dial your country’s emergency number (000 for Australia).
Please contact me via email at email@example.com if you have any questions, concerns or require clarification on any of my terms and conditions.